System Administrators can manage the Course data that appears within Qwickly by going to "Manage Attendance > Manage > Courses"
As marked on the image above, there are a few options given to the admin to manage their courses:
1. Search for a course: This allows a user to enter their search parameters (ID, Code, Name, SIS ID, Qwickly Semester) and a search value to look up particular courses
2. Only Show Courses with "blank" value for selected field: If enabled, the return list will only include courses with a blank value for the selected parameter. For example, if the search dropdown is set to "Course Name" and this checkbox is selected, the results returned will only include courses within Qwickly which have not been assigned a name
- If there is a subset of courses containing a blank value such as a course code or course name, the admin should see an option to "Sync all courses which are missing the selected value". This is designed to allow the admin to make the tool automatically update these courses' data by syncing with the LMS. The admin will need to be logged into the LMS to do this
3. Assign all courses displayed in the page to a semester: This option allows an admin to bulk update semesters (Read more here: https://qwickly.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047081072-Bulk-Update-Course-Semesters-in-Qwickly-Attendance-Pro)
4. Individually update a course's semester
5. Manually Edit course data