1. Click Attendance to direct you to the Main Attendance Screen.
2. Click Settings to set preferences for Check In
3. Scroll down until you see Check In. If you choose NO PIN, students will not need a PIN number to check in, just have the option the check in. Require PIN requires a PIN number to be submitted when students check in. Set a time students have to Check in, or require no time limit.
-Scroll down and click Save Settings.
- Click Return to be redirected to the Main Attendance Screen.
4. Click Start Check In to begin Check In.
5. Once you click Start Check In, a PIN number will or will not automatically come up, depending on what option you chose for your Check In settings.
- Once the PIN number appears, you will then give this PIN to your students so they can then check in on their own devices. You can End Check In at any time, or set a timer to have the Check In automatically stop after the time limit has ended.
- If you chose the No PIN number option, there will be no PIN number, students will, on their own devices check in. You can End Check In at any time, or set a timer to have the Check In automatically stop after the time limit has ended.
6. Once Check In is complete you can view your record on the Attendance Record page.