Qwickly Attendance Pro now allows a Dashboard user account to be set up with the ability to run reports for very specific course groups or student groups.
Steps for the Administrator (Dashboard Users with Role ClientAdmin)
- Navigate to the Qwickly Dashboard (www.qwickly.tools)
- Click on "Manage Users"
- Once a new Dashboard account has been created, assign this account the role of "AttendanceProGroups" for the specified instance and press "Submit" (example screenshots attached below)
- Next, navigate to the Attendance Pro index for the specified instance
- Click on "Setup" and then click on the link "Set up Group Reporting Access for Dashboard users"
- Here, you will be able to see a form field that displays users and groups and the ability to assign groups to users
- On the left side of the page, you will be able to see a dropdown of all Dashboard users with the role "AttendanceProGroups" and the groups they have been enabled access to. (Example screenshot below)
- On the right side of the page, you will be able to switch between viewing the course groups or student groups that have been created for your Attendance Pro Instance (Example screenshot below)
- Through these forms, you can add or remove group access for any of your Dashboard users with role "AttendanceProGroups"