The default way to access Qwickly Attendance LTI's system settings is through www.qwickly.tools > Manage Instances > You Instance's Attendance Settings.
There is now an alternative method for Blackboard system administrators to reach this page directly from the Blackboard System Admin page. A new LTI placement can be created which will open the system settings.
To configure this, the following steps can be taken:
- Go to your Blackboard System Admin Page > LTI Tool Providers
- Go to www.qwickly.tools, click on the arrow that appears and then press "Manage Placements"
- Click on "Create Placement" and enter the following values
- Label: Qwickly Attendance (LTI) System Settings
- Handle: Qwickly Attendance (LTI) System Settings
- Availability: Yes
- Type: Administrator Tool
- Launch in a new Window: True
- Tool Provider URL: https://www.qwickly.tools/attendance/ltisettings/
- Press submit
Once this placement has been created, this link should appear with the given label under the "Tools and Utilities" Panel in the Blackboard System Settings page.