Admins have the capability to bulk update Course semesters in Qwickly Attendance Pro.
First off, they can view all of their courses that Qwickly Attendance has data on by the following steps:
- From the Attendance Pro homepage, click on "Setup"
- Click on "Manage Course Semesters"
- This will open a page that displays all of your courses along with what semester they have been assigned
Once here, there are a few options that can be done:
- Admins can filter their courses by looking for a particular LMS ID, or by filtering for course codes or course names containing a specific string value
- The admins have the ability to update all courses listed in the page in bulk by selecting a semester from the top dropdown (pointed by arrow 2)
- Alternatively, the admin can update the semesters of courses individually