Qwickly Attendance LTI can sometimes produce a "Server Response Error". This error signifies that Qwickly Attendance received an unexpected response from your LMS when requesting course or user data.
Why is this error caused?
There may be a few different reasons this error is observed.
- The LMS's REST API service is down or cannot be accessed by our application
- The user's account is unable to perform REST API requests
- The session cookie somehow got corrupted/overwritten
- Users who are using the same browser but switching user accounts
- (In Canvas) Users who are using Canvas' "Act as User" service to view the tool as other users
How can I resolve this issue?
- First, try re-launching the tool. This generally resolves the issue
- Try clearing your browser's cookies (or at least clear the cookie for www.qwickly.tools)
- Try opening the tool in a different browser
- If all of these options fail, please reach out to Qwickly Support for further troubleshooting