Qwickly Course Tool Settings allows administrators to have very granular control over your instance.
Regardless of the LMS (Canvas, D2L, or Blackboard), you will see the same setting screen.
With any change, make sure to go to the bottom of the page and click SUBMIT.
- Log into www.qwickly.tools and click Manage Instances.
- Under the instance, you want to manage, click Course Tool Settings
- At the top of the screen, you can enable specific tools, rename the tools, and also set a default semester setting, or select semesters to show. You can select multiple semesters.
- The middle portion of the screen shows settings for your instance, cloud settings, and the new theme builder. NOTE: As of May 27, 2021, the theme builder contains a bug that does not show the selected colors in the palate after savings. However, the custom theme is saved and enabled.
- The bottom of the setting screen shows the roles that can view the tool as an "Instructor" (post content, manage announcements) as well as the "Student" role. You will also see the previous custom CSS window.