System Administrators managing Qwickly Attendance for their instance have the ability to turn on Student Data Caching by following these steps:
- Log into the Qwickly Dashboard
- Navigate to "Manage Instances" and then click on the desired Instance's "Attendance Setting"
- In the Attendance Settings page, click on the "Preferences" tab
- Check the box for "Cache Student Data with Qwickly". When the box is checked, this should produce student data options which can be selected based on the institutional requirements
- If "Cache Student Data with Qwickly" is checked but the student data options are not showing up, try unchecking and re-checking "Cache Student Data with Qwickly". If the options are still not produced, please submit a support ticket
- Once the required options are selected, click on "Save Settings"