Start of Semester Checklist For System Administrators
The system-level settings for Qwickly’s tools can be accessed by logging into the Qwickly Dashboard (www.qwickly.tools / uk.qwickly.tools / au.qwickly.tools).
Qwickly Attendance Classic/ Attendance Plus/ Attendance Pro
Go to the Qwickly Dashboard > Manage Instances > Your Instance’s “Manage Attendance”
- Update your Current Semester under the “Attendance” tab.
- (Attendance Pro) If you are reporting by semesters, update your Current Semester under the “Reporting” tab
- (Attendance Pro) If you are using Enrollment Verification, update the Enrollment Verification start date, end date and due dates
- (Attendance Pro) Import courses from the LMS to Qwickly by going to Tools > Course Import
- (Attendance Pro) schedule sessions for your imported courses using a file by going to Tools > Schedule Sessions
- (Attendance Pro) set absence limits for your imported courses using a file by going to Tools > Absence Limits
Qwickly Course Tools
Go to the Qwickly Dashboard > Manage Instances > Your Instance’s “Manage Course Tools”
- Update Terms under “Course Filtering” tab in Course Tools Admin Settings
- Review the new look/feel under the Preferences tab
- Review new features and updates at https://goqwickly.com/course-tools/
- Add/Update/Remove administrators access within the Qwickly Dashboard. More information on adding new users to the Qwickly Dashboard can be found here. If a user needs to be removed, go to “Manage Users” where you can see a list of all of the users. Clicking the “Delete” button for a user will first remove that user’s dashboard role. Clicking the “Delete” button again for a user without a role will remove that account from the Qwickly Dashboard