Students have the right to view data from systems that collect their data. Qwickly administrators can access and provide this data directly to student that request it.
Qwickly may store some or all of the following data on students (based on institutional selections): First Name, Last Name, Other Name, Email, Username, Company, External ID, Student ID(SIS ID), Integration ID.
Qwickly also stores information regarding course ID, course SIS ID, section ID, course name, section name, attendance taker, record information.
How to find and download a student's user data
If a student has requested the data that Qwickly stores, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to qwickly.tools and select Manage Instances. On your instances page, click the person icon for the instance where the student data resides.
Search for the student, click the edit icon, the popup contains the information Qwickly holds about the individual student.
How to find and download a student's record data
- Log into qwickly.tools > Manage Instances > Manage Attendance (for the instance where the user's data record data resides.
- Go to Student Reporting > Student Search
- Enter the search criteria for the student (the more specific the better, e.g. ID number)
- Display "All Session Records"
- Select the semesters they are requesting - you may need to run the report multiple times OR select a custom data range of the time the student is requesting or the time the student was at the university.
For additional information, please also see this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.