Note, the following screenshots may include settings or have defaults that are different from your own system.
View Preferences: These settings affect how certain information is displayed in the tool.
- Show Absences on Take Attendance Screen: Student's absence values will be displayed next to their names
- Round Grades to Nearest Whole Number: Student's Attendance Points in the course will be rounded to the nearest whole number
- Show Unavailable and Disabled (or inactive/dropped) Students in Record: Students who have been marked unavailable, disabled or inactive in a course will be displayed in the Attendance records screen.
Check In Timer: Setting to enable a timer for the check in sessions.
Require QR Code: Requires Qwickly Attendance Student App on their mobile devices. Requires a student to scan a QR code to check in. [Available to schools using Qwickly Attendance Plus or Pro]
PIN: Setting to require a randomly generated 4 digit pin be entered for Check In mode.
Allows instructors to add sessions into their attendance record so they have a schedule for their attendance record screen.
- System Statuses On/Off: Turn system statuses on or off for this course
- Custom Course Statuses: Create your own custom status for this course (if permitted)
- Order: The order in which the statuses appear when listed in a course
- Name: The name of the status
- Points: The percentage value of the points this status is worth
- Absence: The percentage value of the absence this status is worth
- Color: The color assigned to the status
- Delete: Remove a custom-made status
- Add status: Add a new custom-made status
Absence Email Yes/No: If Absence Emails are allowed in the System settings, and are not configured to be the default System Level email, Instructors are able to set up their own Absence email formats
Grade Center Integration: These settings control the method of grading in the course and allow you to push your grades out into your course's Grade Center.