Qwickly supports accessing photos that you are already hosting via a web service or statically. The Photostore settings can be found by going to www.qwickly.tools > Manage Instances > Your Instance's Attendance Settings > Photos
- This is the URL from which photos will be accessed.
- The URL should be written exactly as it would be if accessing the photos from an outside source, including any necessary API key.
- The student identifier [discussed below] will be replace the text string [identifier] in the URL, [identifier should be placed literally in the URL where you would like the student identifier to appear.
- For example: https://studentphotostore.com/photos/?key=1234567&studentId=[identifier]
- You may be hosting the images statically, in which case the URL may look more like this: https://studentphotostore.com/photos/[identifier]photo.jpg.
- This is the field in the user data that is used in place of [identifier] in the Photostore URL.
- There are various possible fields that can be used as an identifier. If you need to use a custom identifier, please contact Qwickly Support.
- You may elect if necessary to encrypt the identifier passed in the URL.
- Currently, you may select from no encryption or AES encryption (If encryption is preferred, contact Qwickly Support to get it set up)
- If you would like to use a different kind of encryption for you identifier, please contact Qwickly support.
- This is where you can test to see if the integration is working correctly.
- In the provided field, type a student identifier of the correct type into the text field and then save the settings.
- An image next to this field will use the previous settings and attempt to display from the photostore, including any encryption set.
- If you see the correct image for the provided identifier here, then you have successfully set up the integration!
Turn on the integration:
- Now that everything is set up correctly, click the on/off switch next to the heading and set it to 'on' and photos should start appearing next to student's names in Qwickly Attendance immediately!