Go to www.qwickly.tools > Manage Instances > Your Instance's Attendance Settings.
A System Status adds an attendance status to every course. If you have a status you'd like to show up in every course, click the "Add Status" button. A new line will appear in the table that you will want to fill out.
- Order - This is the order in which the status will appear on the attendance-taking screen.
- Name - The name of the status that will show on the attendance taking screen and in any record
- Points - This is used for grading. Enter the percentage of points a student should receive if they receive that status for the day. For example, if a day is worth 2 points 100% of the points would be 2 points, 50% would be 1 point. Typically Present is worth 100% and Absent is worth 0%. Enter only numbers in this field, decimals are accepted.
- Absence - Enter the percentage of an absence a student should receive if they receive that status for the day. For example, 100% Absence would give the student 1 full absence. If you wanted to create a Tardy status in which 3 tardies = 1 absence, you would enter 33.3%. Enter only numbers in this field, decimals are accepted.
- Color - Click the block to set a custom color to show up in the attendance record.
- Show/Hide or Delete Statuses - The 3 built-in statuses can not be deleted, but they can be hidden by clicking the On/Off toggle and setting to Off. All other statuses can be deleted by clicking the X in this column.